Sunday, March 09, 2008

March Update

Dear Friends,

My blog has been inactive for six months. I've had some technical difficulties with my scanner and frankly I've been a bit uninspired to do updates. I am still painting and teching art. I'm in a beginning Saturday AM painting class and I love it. Most of the students are using oil but I'm using gouache (thick water based paint). The class teaches basic techniques which I need.

I'm also helping to teach an arts and crafts class for elementary school students at the local museum. This is a fun an creative way to serve the community.

Mental health wise, I'm the best that I've been in years. I'm exercising three or four times a week and my Recovery Inc. group is going great. I'm also off anti-anxiety medication. Overall, I feel wonderful.

More art soon, I promise

- LMS

No comments: